The internal memory has 32 MB NAND Flash. The memory is easily expanded to record thousands of photos or hours of videos by adding a microSD card up to 32GB. Files may be downloaded to a computer through the High Speed USB cable provided, or through a microSD card reader. The Camera operates on an internal rechargeable Lithium Battery. Estimated battery performance is 1.5 hrs of video.
The concept of integrating the camera into the sports equipment allows the user to travel with fewer items and to keep their hands free while performing sports activities. The integrated camera records a view similar to what is seen, allowing the user to share their experience with other people, and to enjoy their activities to a greater extent because they concentrate less on holding and operating the camera.
- 1080P at 30fps HD Video Mode
- 720P at 60fps HD Video Mode
- 12MP still images
- Continuous shot photo mode
- Wind guard technology for high quality sound
- The 135 degree wide angle camera lens
- Includes a 4GB micro SDHC card and expands up to 32 GB (sold separately). A 4GB card records approximately 2 hours of video
- Camera records approximately 1,000 or more images or 30 minutes of video per 1GB of memory added
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (included) lasts for approximately 1.5-2 hours in the HD Video Mode.
- Water resistant to withstand rain, sleet, and snow or a brief, accidental submersion in water
- New features on this model include: a streamlined frame with a spherical lens, strap compartments for batteries and memory, more aerodynamic design, better weight distribution, compatible with more helmets.
-  1080p Summit Series Goggles
-  USB Cable
-  Rechargeable Lithium Battery 1200mAh
-  Goggle Lenses
-  Micro Bag
Liquid Image products have been honoured for design and functionality by the CEA organization multiple times. The streamlined and ergonomically designed sports equipment created by Liquid Image offers technology that is both easy to use and beneficial to athletic performance, all at an affordable retail price point. The products range from low priced models that appeal to vacationing families up to higher-level models for photographers, athletes and the savvy tech consumer.