• The camera lens is positioned just above your eyes for capturing an awesome perspective of what you see on the mountain. No mounting required, just slip on the goggles and start shredding.
[email protected] & [email protected]
• 1080p video offers crisp video performance, with the glistening snow and epic scenery brought to life in vibrant high-definition.
• Switch to [email protected] for smooth HD video that is perfect for slow-motion action shots.
Built-in Wi-Fi and smartphone App
• Download the ActionConnect App for iOS and Android and use your smartphone or tablet as a preview and playback screen.
• Change camera field-of-view, zoom, white balance, contrast and microphone levels, and start and stop recording from your smartdevice.
Sleek, comfortable design with ionised lenses
• The camera’s position and discreet size means the goggles won’t look out of place on the mountain. A stylish design in white or black with ionised lenses makes them as proficient for skiing as standard snow eyewear.
• Partake in high-intensity off-piste runs and hardcore terrain park sessions, safe in the knowledge that the camera can handle any shake and jerkiness with ease.
30° lens tilt
• Tilt the camera up to 30° to find the perfect angle to suit your style.
135° wide-angle lens
• The wide-angle lens captures all the action in shot and back-drops your video with the epic mountain scenary.
12-megapixel still photos
• Shoot high-resolution still images at the touch of a button with the Apex’s 12-megapixel still photo mode.
• Continuous photo mode is available to automatically capture stills as you ski or snowboard.
MicroSD compatible; 8GB card included
• Store your videos via Class 6 or above MicroSD cards up to 32GB in capacity. A 32GB MicroSD will store approximately 354-minutes of video and up to 20,000 photos.
• [email protected]; [email protected]
• Hands-free POV snow sports video
• Wi-Fi smartphone connection via ActionConnect App
• 135° wide-angle camera lens
• Ionised goggle lens
• 12-megapixel still photos
• 2-hour battery life
• 30° lens tilt
• MicroSD compatible; 8GB included
• H.264 MOV
• 12-megapixel (interpolated)
• 12-megapixel stills
• Continuous shot
• 8-elements 7G + 1IRF
Field of View:
• 0.4 to infinity
• 1/2 to 1/8000 second
• 1150mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
• 2-hours (estimated minimum battery performance)
• MicroSD/SDHC Card up to 32GB
• Class 6 and above
• 8GB MicroSDHC Card included
Storage Capacity with a 32GB MicroSD Card:
• Video – 354-minutes
• Photo – 20,000
• Built-in microphone with wind guard technology
• Yes, through Liquid Image ActionConnect App
• Download from the iOS App Store
• Download from Google Play
• 21.cm x 9.4cm x 9.1cm
• Segment LCD
• USB2.0 High Speed
• Micro HDMI
• Windows XP
• Windows 7
• Mac 9.x or above
• No software require to download files
• Ionised Lens
Standard Ionised Lens for 338 Black; Gold Ionised Lens for 338 White.
• Replaceable Face Foam
• Micro Fibre Bag
• 1150 mAh Rechargeable Battery
• USB Cable
• Extra Snow Amber Lens
• Hex Wrench
• 8GB MicroSD Card
• User Manual
• Warranty Card
Liquid Image products have been honoured for design and functionality by the CEA organization multiple times. The streamlined and ergonomically designed sports equipment created by Liquid Image offers technology that is both easy to use and beneficial to athletic performance, all at an affordable retail price point. The products range from low priced models that appeal to vacationing families up to higher-level models for photographers, athletes and the savvy tech consumer.